Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Go Fish

This summers, when we were in Iowa my friend, whom Andi presented to us to the going fish chaps. Their music is meant as large music for kids, which do not drive their parents Bonkers! _ so large that I discovery, which around to it, without which kid hear. While we were there, them gave us the CD "superstar". We hear to remind to him rather frequently and normally of their boys reactions to the different Lieden, how we hear them. For Christmas it sent the "Snazzy" CD.I, which was decided, to us over TO GOING FISH and I becomes STRAINED! The impact, the words, the kind is completely large. The words, although I think, is, what kept me real. There is a song, which is called the Mamma song, which really to the right on is. Do they know the name of fish Elmos? Hear to the Mamma song, but view from you is strained soon too!What the benedictions to find for from of music to which we can enjoy and which kids to be able also!
Source: http://kaths-korner.blogspot.com/2007/12/go-fish.html

Good site to review: download mp3 (http://mp3onlyhere.com/)

No comments: