I'm, which splits up above blog. Do not expect it, in order to be much meaningful. I cannot concentrate on any a thing. Since I write this, I chat to two people, read four different blogs and think of all different things, which I should write another blog on. So... Enjoy.Something, which I have do wished, am a post on am been my journey to Disneyland. It was a total bang. I think that I said so much in a preceding post. I had some impacts in the journey. I met also one of my ehrfuerchtigen friends, whom I met because of diabetes. Up to the impacts. I was at the house of the Blaus in Disney lain in the city centre. I had decided that I was in me in addition-given and filled to order a large carb chocolate cream cheese cakes. After I ordered the cake, I asked the waitress whether she could perhaps have one carb counting pulse for the dessert. It gave nearly amusing vacant stars and asked then, what carb was. I did not try to laugh very strongly. I explained that I looked for some food facts. Another vacant stars. "why would you want to know?" She asked with vielem confusion."She's Diabetiker. It must out, how much represent insulin to to take." , surprising the ehrfuerchtige aunt, who was explained her."I, if you had chaps the counting pulse, thus I was fair a point to be could, which is more accurate with my insulin. It forms it more simply, if I do not have to estimate." I explained.I schw50ren it the eyes, which are heard out. "you are sugar ill and you become that!!!""Yes.""Well, if you kill yourselves, it eat are not my disturbance." (, it said honestly that this.)Well, which bond together I ate that completely and I enjoyed her in high of degrees. And assumption which. Two hours later I had attractive 129 back anstarrend along I from the measuring instrument. Probably the best blood sugars, which I ate on the complete trip.All during the journey, I a bang had. One of the merrier things, which happened, was on the essay of the terror. one of our preceding travels had commentated my aunt, as held her purse, above to fly. I wanted to thus see the provocative act of the force of gravity to I, how we rode it a second time, which I mean coat a point fly let. I enjoyed au5$erordentlich, mean fair case of the coat in air watching out. When we the travel terminated and stepped the elevator doors the lady inside and did the normal play over credit of a large travel opened and then she regarded straight me."Oh, and Ma'am you please by the mark following to your coat would hold. They struck our camera."The three of us received quite an impact out that.While on this journey out, which I received, to one mine on-line-befriended to meet. I met it by its parents on one yahoo group. We had little correspondence and I offered to speak with their daughter. We received finally in the note. We began to know us a point. We both were determined the same day. We are totally away moved from our shift levers and. Thus, when I planned from this journey to Disneyland, visiting the sky came above. We prepared the times and met. We had a hard time a place to find, in order to eat, but we terminated above at the hotel restaurant. Skies and I examined our blood sugars and compared. It was better, which divided it proudly. Then we did both our shots, it with a feather/spring, me with my good old syringe and vial.After dinners all, which we were, that are something ice cream craving, therefore struck we Hagen Daaz up. We took wild Boluses and enjoyed it to au5$erordentlich. (, I said he was never a large example.) Then the three of us (, sky and I kichert) totally the part of Looneys. (something could have had to do with the quantity of the sugar which we had used straight) did not function we vermasselten away and totally functioned our age. As we ours to say had good-bye, were hard it. We had met only this night, but I believed, how we had known each other for age. I normally hate the fact that I received diabetes, but that night could not have been luckier I to be a Diabetiker. So here any is more in a crazy way pics of us.Me and from sky, itself total to dinner.The amazing sky! amuse! Them are not parents doll?Skys and my ehrfuerchtiges Aunt.LOLSometimes are worth it everything it for the friends, whom we educate.
Source: http://jnpedersen2.blogspot.com/2008/01/bouncy-disney.html
Another site to review: downloadable mp3 (http://mp3delicious.com/)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment